Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Time Change

I have not forgotten about my blog, and I have a lot of really great stories to tell.  Alas, I am utterly exhausted.  Could it be that Daylight Savings Time has finally gotten the best of me?  I love this time of year.  I love the extra daylight in the evening and thinking that it's okay to stay up and watch Jimmy Fallon on a Tuesday night when I should really be in bed.  This year, though, I am asleep on my feet at 9 o'clock (this used to be 8, what is wrong with me!).  It can't be my age, right?!  I will blame it on the weather, and hope for more energy tomorrow.  Good Night!

2 comments:

Thinking Made Visible said...

Daylight Savings Time definitely got my goat this week. My whole mood has been off. Maybe we are all just ready for the break. Jimmy Fallon and extra hours of sunlight should make everything better. I think we are all in survival mode!

Ramona said...

Glad you popped in for a few words. I love the extra sunlight in the evening too, but it's always hard to adjust. Looking forward to your stories soon!