Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Break

I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!! Sorry, I didn't mean to shout, but I love Spring Break.  I get to sleep in, spend time with my kids, read books, clean, organize, and recharge a very empty battery.  It's also when I try to finish projects.  Unfortunately, this usually results in more things left unfinished, my house in complete disarray, and me becoming rather grumpy.  This year, I am spending what is likely to be the only nice day, inside waiting on contractors to fix stuff that should've been taken care of months ago. Oh well, I guess it's time to consult The Book and find some new, super fun activities to do inside this week.  Here's to a great week!

2 comments:

Thinking Made Visible said...

I'm soaking up the sunshine today too! Took a midday bike ride, and now I'm headed to the grocery store. Enjoy your time off and don't work on school work at all! Hope everything with the contractors gets settled soon!

Ramona said...

Sorry you had to wait for the contractor on a beautiful day. Isn't that just the way things happen? Enjoy your break - remember to rest, relax, and recharge!